AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Police rodeo winner - Illinois
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 11/12/2010 14:26 (#1432727 - in reply to #1432501)
Subject: RE: Didn't say "flying" off nothing,, Did I ??

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

Nope didn't, but there is some discression if a person is from out of state (0r in-state) if 2-3 mph over the limit.   I didnt' read anywhere about being 20 mph over the limit anywhere in the original post. ( but don't let that stand in the way of exagerating facts presented..)

I have no clue about whatever "bridge" it is you're talking about and really doesn't matter.

The original poster stated as other's did also,, the cops hang on the state line like vultures in a tree stopping people less than 1 mile into the broke state of Il.....

It certainly sounds more like the "toll road revenour's"  sniffing out all sources of income,, seeing's how they even have a Desiginated spot for stopping trucks and whipping out the portable scales.

NO worries,, I've seen the exact same crainial rectitus attitude with cops here.  I was traveling 5 miles under the county road speed limit and "marvin S&^T Lips decided to stop me and tell me I was seen speeding 6 miles back on an entirely different county road by another "police officer" and "marvin" proudly announced he had to drive "over 100 miles per hour" to catch me. (I saw the lying SOB come off the Freeway..)   So, my response was  "oh really,, since the *Other* cop saw me speeding why didn't he stop me then??.  Funny,, I didnot pass nor see any other vehicle where you claim I was caught speeding" 

At which point "marvin S.Lips" started backpedling trying to lie his way out of his first lie. I've witnessed cops lie before but that was a real whopper !!.  lmao !!

I could clearly see he had some "ride-a-long" with him, no doubt trying to impress with his "cop prowess"...

Oh yah,, Neighbors complain I'm the slowest driver in the area, cause I always drive 5-10 mph under the speed limit...... 

Some Cops have intregrity, honesty, a sense of pride in being fair and honest and understand they have a duty to the law and color of the law and also understand discression.

Then there's the rest.................. 

They believe they are the law and will never understand the difference..... Then whine cause "nobody likes us..."   Respect is earned by the person wearing the uniform,, it's not woven into the threads of the uniform.

When you have the uniform on you represent not just your department but every Cop-every department-every state.

There is an old axium you'll never understand. 

"Solve the problem at the lowest level at which the problem ceases to exist."

I have personally seen literally 100's of Cops routinely violate that axium and look like complete horse's arse's in the process.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)