AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Minneapolis airport. parking and security. ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WhiteRiver1
Posted 11/10/2010 11:01 (#1429727 - in reply to #1429637)
Subject: Re: Minneapolis airport. parking and security. ?

Fayetteville Arkansas
Airports have certainly changed in my twenty some years of flight. Take off your shoes, belts, jewelry....etc and go through the scan. I fly a lot for hunting and that adds an even bigger challenge with the weapons and knives. DO NOT make any remarks going through those checkpoints as they will not play and you will be detained. It's just not a joking matter anymore. No foods served on the flights...almost no snacks on the flights so eat ahead of time and use the restrooms ahead of time. Small containers, 4oz or less, in ziplock baggies for the carry ons. Seems lately that every flight I have taken my cargo luggage has been searched through....they tag your bag with a sticker that says they looked through it. Time of the flight and other flights in the airport add to the number of people getting through the checkpoints and it just takes time. Some how I had a small pair of scissors in my shaving bag a few months ago for a flight to Philly and you'd a thought I was intending to harm everyone on the flight as that little mistake cost me 30 minutes of my time. You wouldn't want the pat down from the TSA agents I've seen.......happy anniversary to you and yours...:)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)