AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

good place to buy gold
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

TG56
Posted 11/8/2010 18:17 (#1427349 - in reply to #1427036)
Subject: Re: good place to buy gold

Rincon2388 - 11/8/2010 10:18

The sharpest finance guy in the world (Dave Ramsey) says if you have gold, sell it, do not buy. If the world economy does crash, food and water will be worth more than gold. Gold has little inherent value, you cannot eat it or drink it, gold is shiny has some industrial use. Gold has not "done well" since it has been a form of currency (250+ years), it has done amazingly well in the last 3-5 years.....does anyone really think it will increase this amount again? Yes, I know, the sellers of gold do. (Rarely do I listen to salesmen)

The people selling gold today are the same people that said Enron, MCI Worldcom and AIG stock was going up and should be in everyones portfolio.

I love to hear denial of the people out there, my portfolio is going through the roof, when you change your mind Rincon, give me a heads up, I'll dump.

Ya, those talking heads are certainly a pain in the arse, but I'll tell you one thing, you hold your almighty dollar and the only good thing it will be worth is to wipe your @$$ with it in the next five-ten years. Read Richard Zoelick's article today about bringing gold back into currency arena.
With rising food prices and a falling dollar, your buying power diminishes immensely while the food prices go up, it buys less. You have precious metals, it has intrinsic value. Just ask the central bankers around the globe that are hoarding and scooping it up while they suck you into believing another story. A suckers game.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)