AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Can we talk about legalizing marijuana?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

WTXCottonguy
Posted 11/7/2010 15:28 (#1425872 - in reply to #1425779)
Subject: Re: Can we talk about legalizing marijuana?

Lorenzo, tx
i think anything that can alter your state of mind to the point that you shouldnt be driving because some one could be killed, weather it be pot, beer, crack or anything else. ide say its bad. i think that alcohol and pot are similar in the affect they have on the body, your basicaly plowed and not safe to drive. now weather one should be leagle and the other not? i dont know. i think if people wanna smoke pot they will weather its leagle or not. same goes for alcohol. they tried getting rid of it in this country before that didnt work to good, people still drank. i know that i wont be using it and neither will anyone that works for our farm. now before i get flamed i am not saying you shouldnt drink. 1. its none of my business what you do and its not my place to say weather or not your using it responsibly. and 2. i think there would be a revolution in this country if you said no more booze.i kinda lean tword the opinion that its a free country and if you wanna kill all your brain cells and make life harder on yourself, go for it. let the people who wanna succeed in life take there jobs. now this is just my opinion. i hope that i havent said anything out of turn or offended anyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)