AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone else get the feeling its going to be a long winter......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 11/7/2010 00:30 (#1425027 - in reply to #1424967)
Subject: RE: OK I Fess Up.

Speaking strictly for myself. In my opinion had the matches joke been made nearly anywhere else but the kitchen table and to a serious question, it would have gone over with little offense.

In my opinion many, if not all the members here have read, heard, or watched news articles of some subhuman, twisted, psychotic, peesashat performing sick cruelty acts on an innocent animal. Usually a cat, and much of the time involving fireworks, fire and gasoline, or just fire.

Again IN MY OPINION,  it was the timing of the reply, the location where the reply was made, and the content of the thread that the reply was made to, that caused much of the offense to become so public. Cruelty to animals is an emotional topic for many here. Humor toward the subject often requires some sort of restraint or at least some sign when the humor is in written form, that the comment was made in a humorous way.IMO. No such sign was made when the offending comment was made. This, IN MY OPINION is what made the comment in poor taste and bad judgement. IMO. Speaking strictly for myself.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)