AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WARNING THIS NOT POLITICAL BUT POSTED BY IOWA 55
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 11/6/2010 13:44 (#1424229 - in reply to #1424103)
Subject: RE: So what's the take home message here ??

I didn't see what started all of this, but when I read the response by Iowa55 where he copied the notice from Don, I lost all respect for him. That was totally uncalled for. I have nothing to do with the operation of this site other than I contribute some cash every year to help with the costs. As far as I am concerned Mike is just trying to explain it in terms that maybe Iowa55 can understand. I doubt I would have been as polite as he has been if I had been doing it.

Bottom line is this site tries to maintain a level of civility that would be appropriate for all ages of a family and I agree with their efforts to keep it clean. If someone does not like it there is nothing on their computer that keeps forcing them to come back here. If they think they can do it differently anyone is free to pony up the money and run their own website. They would be free to set the rules and invite anyone to speak their mind.

It is the integrity of most of the of the folks who post here that keeps me coming back. The only problem I have is that we lost several good posters who didn't want to be involved with all of the BS that was going on. I hope that some of them see fit to get back on line.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)