AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some of the worst cops in the world are right in my nieghborhood.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

kmk
Posted 10/30/2010 22:41 (#1414929 - in reply to #1414600)
Subject: Re: Some of the worst cops in the world are right in my nieghborhood.

West Central IL
Why did I comment? I'm not gonna stand by and let you continue to bad mouth law enforcement officers over and over again on this forum, especially with a story of some girls being harassed by officers over an alleged stolen pack of gum. Squad car cameras are pretty much standard equipment now days, on our system when you activate the lights on the car it automatically starts recording and backs up to what the camera saw a minute before the lights were activated. You wear a mic and everything you say and do on camera is recorded and once it's on there it can't be erased except by a supervisor until he or she has reviewed it. If something like what you described happens and you make a complaint the DVD is pulled and reviewed and held until the complaint is resolved. All I'm saying is with all the technology out there today you really watch your behavior when you get out of that squad car and I'm sure these officers you talk about deal with the same thing and to act that way on camera would lead to a quick end of a career in law enforcement. The cameras aren't there just to record the offenders, they are there to protect them too. That's why I have a hard time believing your story.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)