AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some of the worst cops in the world are right in my nieghborhood.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

twraska
Posted 10/30/2010 09:36 (#1414108 - in reply to #1413662)
Subject: RE: Some of the worst cops in the world are right in my nieghborhood.

Wallis, TX
Sledge,
I'd have a talk with the Chief, or at least the Captain in charge last night. Find out if the clerk even reported the gum stolen, if they did you will only be able to complain about the way the search/investigation was handled and that the cops were flirting with the oldest. (If they flirt with others around I'd hate to see what kind of crap they would say or try without anyone around.) If the gum was not reported then it was plain and simple harassment. If the Chief doesn't listen, investigate and then report back to you I'd say the DA, State Police or any other ethics board would need to hear about it. Local TV stations may even be interested.

I had kinda the same thing happen years ago. Wife (age 30 at the time) was followed by deputy through town then 15 miles to the next town. Found out next day her license was called in asking for name address etc. I got really worried because she drove this route every day to work. After talking with Sheriff Dept got a call back in two hours. Seems the deputy saw a short female driving a F-350 pickup & weaved over the line. It seemed odd to him & called in for info. After finding out it was registered in a woman's name, with a child in the back, driving towards home town he figured out all OK. Followed her to next town because he needed to go there. Deputy never realized how suspicious it looked following her so long.

Lets hope your situation has a simple answer that would clear it all up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)