AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Time to Pay Attention?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 10/29/2010 06:34 (#1412727 - in reply to #1412709)
Subject: Re: Time to Pay Attention?

We could be walking into two ‘tricky’ weeks. If the GDP is ugly, we know what the Fed has to do. Along this same track, since Tuesday the ‘herd’ (stocks) has been concerned about much less QE2 & getting ready to sell the news if the GDP is not ugly enough.

In the meantime H Ben is floating a variety of balloons. BUT, when you read some of his older writings, he definitely favors flooding the problem with cash.

Now throw in the Oriental factor, China.

—long, long ago, when there were fewer hours of trading, I would occasionally slide behind the velvet ropes to engage in a few hands of baccarat at the Riviera & less frequently a few hands of blackjack at the Union Plaza. If I were to enjoy a ‘Hot Streak’ (a rare situation) the Riviera would send in an Oriental female dealer who could flash cards faster than a hobo eating a ham sandwich & the same at the Union Plaza…a different oriental female dealer could lower the temperature at the table to below freezing in a matter of minutes. Having completed a fair share of business with the Japanese & in Taiwan over the years…I have great respect for their long history (ancient) in dealings with money.

Translated: Be Alert in here. May be time to move out of the closet and chain your ankle to the desk. We are riding a bull but in hopes it doesn’t have a heart attack before the whistle.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)