AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How about those Wis Badgers! nt
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

martin
Posted 10/17/2010 20:39 (#1398116 - in reply to #1397856)
Subject: RE: Boise State and Penn State

Re:  Boise State - I think I read somewhere that this is Boise State's last year in the WAC.  But I didn't read where they are moving to.  Am I correct on this?  Are they moving to a different conference next year?  I also read that Boise State was looking for some "tougher" opponents for non-league play for next year,  but had no takers.  Hmmmm.....  can't complain if they are looking for tougher competition, and no one will step up.

BTW, I think we'll see how tough Boise State is in the Bowl games.  As I recall, in the past they have done quite well.

Re:  Penn State.  I was going to agree with you that Penn State might win one more game.  However, after seeing Minnesota yesterday, I think they might have a chance at winning two more games.  A chance!   We'll see.....

I can only say.........  I'm looking forward to Penn State's 2011 foot ball season. I think they will be much improved..... if they can stay healthy.

P.S.  For all the bashing the Big Ten has taken over the years,  I think this year - especially - is showing how resiliant the Big Ten is.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)