AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmers can be so stupid revisited and I guess I am naieve.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 10/8/2010 09:58 (#1388082 - in reply to #1387891)
Subject: RE: Farmers can be so stupid revisited and I guess I am naieve.

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

Good for you, standing up and addressing your neighbor's behavior. You may not have realized it at the time but it takes some strong character and actions sometimes to make people realize how whacko their behavior really is. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

And,, it takes a pretty darn good neighbor to actually stop and talk to someone after an encounter as you had. Most would have just written your neighbor off as a "butthead" and not bothered with him ever again. Around here you would be called a real friend. Someone not afraid to tell a neighbor the truth and yet not hold it against him or never speak with him again.

Good to hear thanks to you your neighbor-friend is getting the help he needs.

People who see nothing wrong with degrading employees like that (any med issues aside) are not Bosses or Leaders.  They are simply 'managers' ,,,no functioning brain cells nor leadership skills required.  Yes there are a lot of people like this unfortunately in advanced or supervisory jobs. They either bought their way in,, or smooched rear-end enough to get the job, they sure didn't get there with the ledership skill set.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)