AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmers can be so stupid revisited and I guess I am naieve.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 10/8/2010 08:00 (#1387932 - in reply to #1387891)
Subject: RE: Farmers can be so stupid revisited and I guess I am naieve.

Kansas
Honestly bud, I think a majority wear the rose colored glasses with you.

First time someone posts something on here about a Dad in his elder years that takes it out on the "kid" (and the kid is the one posting) and people are flocking by the masses to defend the Dad..... when in truth, till you walked that mile.... That defense alot of times isn't exactly a correct reply even if it does feel good at heart.

For some that becomes a way of life. The only way to communicate is with belittling complimented with a stream of words that would make any christian man want to wash his ears out with baptismal water.

But, you develop a skin... thick as hell.. and you learn to either walk away or return said favor in a manner that gets the point across your not a punching bag. Right Wrong or indifferent there are times that is the only solution. Survival of the fittest for the situation.

I envy alot of people that lived such a cushy life growing up where those words wern't ever heard and everything was good. If they were heard, it was on a few and far between basis.

Another good reason to never judge, you don't know what demons and struggles each individual is fighting. Thiers could always be worse then yours.

Glad to hear it didn't turn out worse for you. Not at all uncommon in my life to hear of a Gentleman in that age bracket cutting loose. Why I did suggest for you to maybe let some time pass and tempers cool.

Your tale is not that all uncommon when it comes to a verbal thrashing... sad to say.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)