AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pissed with the firefighters
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 10/7/2010 15:51 (#1387179 - in reply to #1387175)
Subject: Re: Pissed with the firefighters

Kansas
Firstly... I'd like to know what everyones talking about paying these dues. Isn't there some levy or something in your property taxes so a chunk goes to the fire dept? Thats how its done here. NO dues.

Secondly... Why the big hoop and harping about a furball and a dog getting smoked. Yea yea yea.. animal cruelty... I get it. Acceptable losses. It wasn't human life. Had you been speaking of human life, ok, I get the point.

Thirdly... like has already been mentioned but needs said again, Why in tarnation do you think some official would give a flying rats butt what a bunch of farmers from all over the United States think about his decision locally? Not like we have any voting power there.

And Finally....... How do you expect anyone to take you serious with talk at the bottom of each of your post about getting a gal drunk, naked and done?

And............ as hypocrite as this is going to be.............and........... as much as I hate to be the one that points out english errors.......... Learn some punctuation. Reading your posts is a real bitch. I have no idea where the sentence ends or begins between start and finish of the post.

Lastly but not least......... wouldn't your beef be with the suits....... not the firefighters? Last I knew there was always one chief and the rest followed orders.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)