AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pissed with the firefighters
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Fredneck
Posted 10/7/2010 15:43 (#1387175 - in reply to #1387077)
Subject: Re: Pissed with the firefighters

Cecil County, Maryland on the Md, Pa and De line
im sorry that some of you are to stupid to understand the fire service.. when you join you take an oath to protect and serve and that is what you do and like I said around here that is how we run im sorry that in some places your fire departments are so far away that they cant respond to out of district fires I know some of you southern people would rather be sheep screwing than helping others...I know 90% of the farmers around here are firefighters... like I was told as a child some people are made to help others others stand around doing nothing... even if the home owner did not pay his 75 bucks the fire company should have responded how do they know the paperwork they had on hand was up to date they don't im sure there is going to be a law suit out of this and the homeowner will win and the way the country is going the fire company will lose everything and have to shut down like many others but O well they messed up..... And for the study hall comment im sorry I was out doing my duty's that my job asks of me im don't have the privilege to work me own hours......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)