AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farmers can be so stupid.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 10/7/2010 10:41 (#1387015 - in reply to #1386765)
Subject: RE: Farmers can be so stupid.

Kansas
Uhmmm

If I was you I'd stay home for about this whole next week.

If he went off about scales on, he's lible to pop you in the face if you show back up today no matter if you were going to clean the mess or not.

He got a couple boys around too? Might point and bark and have them rough you up real good.

You best just keep your keester parked away for awhile... let things cool down. Perhaps by then, you might get a phone call. Be it him to talk... Hollar... or whatever.

Plus, that will give the sheriffs dept time to notify you of your upcoming court date for whatever he has invented and if that is the case, your damn sure not going to want to offer any apology then at all. No matter if you feel like you owe one.

Might of just burned a bridge to far gone to fix this time... but I wouldn't go as far to say it was entirely your fault. Perhaps jumping in the middle of a heated reaming that didn't concern you but then again, if your principles demanded you do something, then stand up for what you believe in and don't back down from your actions if they were not in the best of taste..... just.... going over there right now without some cool down time is a recipe for a real bad happening today.

As for the comments above about calling the mfg to call the farmer. 1: No mfg is going to call a customer per request of another individual to explain how something works. Not unless he's a major customer and I can't see how one scale/one grain cart purchase is going to gaurantee that. 2: He won't listen on the phone, believe what hes being told anyways........ kinda like an apology today. He won't want to hear it.

Let some water cross under the bridge. Everyone needs time to cool off. Not to mention, with no help around.. that also might encourage him to be a lil more humble when you do show back up.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)