AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who is a member of AAA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

BigNorsk
Posted 10/7/2010 09:46 (#1386957 - in reply to #1386923)
Subject: RE: Who is a member of AAA

Rolla, ND
I think it varies from state to state, while you can use it nationally, the states seem at least somewhat separated in their business practices.

The problem we have here is that everything shuts down at night, so it can be darn hard to find a tow truck, the AAA can help because they have the numbers at least of their towers but that didn't guarantee anything. I was pretty surprised when the AAA person just said they couldn't find a tow truck good luck out there, use whomever you can find and send in the receipt. It would be different now because you'd never find a pay phone, if you didn't have cell coverage you'd have to walk up a hill while praying for coverage.

The peace of mind is of course a big thing. I had it largely because my daughter was in college and of course the car sits out there in the cold and she did use it a couple of times for jumps and I think one time for a locksmith and in the larger town it worked just fine. Out here, it doesn't work that well.

I do think the plus is likely the better value. Biggest thing here is it's the difference between going to the nearest service station versus the place you want to go to.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)