AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When is the date to notify tenants?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

95h
Posted 9/25/2010 01:41 (#1373316 - in reply to #1373170)
Subject: RE: Sheriff high priced letter carrier,,,

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

In certain issues such as an eviction notice, when the person refuses to accept or sign for legal papers (depends on the legal paper)  the person is served when they are physically touched with the legal papers.  Legally required to ID the person being served, then touch them with the papers, if they drop the paper ?  Thats a lick on them, their problem.

LOL... lifetime ago I was riding with a Deputy serving papers,,  Person was home, I could hear them when I ID'd myself they refused to answer the door. (likely was an eviction notice) The people still refused to answer the door.  Called the Civil Deputy, Had been screwing around for 2-3 months trying to serve the people,, Civil deputy was "chapped" the people wouldn't answer door thou confirming they were indeed in the trailer. Returned to the door, knocked again and announced myself, they refused to come to the door a 3rd time,,, On the civil Deputy's order,, dumped over the dog dish, it was raining cats N' dogs,, and placed the paperwork under the dish right in front of the door. The people had to step on or over the dog dish to get out of the trailer.  Returned to the car filled out the jacket as "served", including date time where left and signed off on the jacket. 

One of the more craze ways of serving someone papers,, leave under a dog dish in front of the front door in a rain storm !!   LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by 95h 9/25/2010 01:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)