AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am so sick of pics of washing combine's ...GET A F@#&%N JOB!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 8/4/2010 23:18 (#1301483 - in reply to #1301409)
Subject: Re: I am so sick of pics of washing combine's ...GET A F@#&%N JOB!!!!!!

engbert2 - 8/4/2010 21:50

I work at least 70 hours a week every week of the year farming for a living ....don't think I have too much spare time to start another venture. We could sell all the cows and buildings buy a **** load of ground and do nothing but crops ... the only thing is I would go nuts with nothing to do most the year.

Boy If you have to work that hard averaging 10 hours a day 7/day week 365 days a year you should be a multi millionair by now or else you are doing something seriously wrong because I farm 1500 corn/beans have a bunch of newer equipment 9670 Combine, 4730 Sprayer, and 9320 4wd, 8430 and 8130 MFD tractors including all the support equipment along with the payments to match and I don't have to work anywhere near that hard to make a living and before you ask no nothing was givin to me, actually this is the first year of farming my dad's land as he retired but the previous 6 years we didn't even farm together both of us did our own thing. Maybe it is just me but I like to spend some time at home with my wife we are expecting our first little one in Feburary and I can assure you i will make an extra effort to come home earier at night then, yes there are times of the year when we are all busy but you saying you work at least 70 hour weeks year around means you are so full of **** becuse anyone married to ther farm/job needs to get a life beacuse there is more to life than working. Dennis SEND

Edited by Dennis SEND 8/5/2010 00:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)