AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am so sick of pics of washing combine's ...GET A F@#&%N JOB!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

billonthefarm
Posted 8/4/2010 22:53 (#1301417 - in reply to #1301333)
Subject: Re: I am so sick of pics of washing combine's ...GET A F@#&%N JOB!!!!!!

Farmington IL
You made my day and I got a good laugh! This is our slowest time of the year, cows are in pasture and the crops and well in hand untill harvest sooooo... we are talking about washing the combine and when we do I'll post a picture for you! Maybe I should say IF, because we are in the middle of a fence building project, need to wire up a new grain bin, need to be mowing hay, supposed to make square bales for a neighbor, need to get our sqaure bale shed cleaned up and get ready to put new ones in there too, have to do some work on the corn head, the tractor and sprayer need clean up badly, so does the planter tractor, we have a couple tile holes that have been waiting for over a year now, still lots of mowing to do around fences, need to trouble shoot a problem with the bale push bar on the round baler, the gear box on one of the hay rakes is torn apart, planning on building a new corral in a pasture yet this summer, my lawnmower has a serious valve cover leak, we need to have everything ready to start picking corn maybe as early as labor day and chop silage before that, who am I kidding, the combine aint getting washed again this year!! Guess I will just look at all the nice pics on here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)