AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm out of step
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 7/8/2010 22:12 (#1265819 - in reply to #1265714)
Subject: Re: I'm out of step

Red River Valley
steve I never said they should or will adjust production what I said was if you take all of the disapearance that show up in the last qtr. stocks report off of 2009 production you still would have near record bushels per acre. Now many belive the disaperance was atleast help along by poor conversion which may be the answer and that's fine. USDA used the best numbers that they could get and almost all of the disaperance showed up in the on-farm catagory. Should one be suspect of what the farmers told the survey as to the on farm amount well that might be the rub.

as I have said before in order for the farmer to have been correct in their assement of what was left on the farm then we farmers are holding the smallest % of production on farm in history???

for now I will trade the numbers that I am given untill they change or not

the grain merchandiser I talk to say it very easy to buy corn at this point seems odd to me but thats ok if the numbers tomorrow are bullish then we will go higher.

and I will figure out ways to sell more grain in the out years with option premiums applied sell the carry as long as they give you carry
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)