AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm out of step
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 7/8/2010 17:03 (#1265445 - in reply to #1265433)
Subject: Re: I'm out of step

Red River Valley
Last years crop was a record and it had as many or more problems then this one has as of now- very Late planting latest in history?? to much rain early to cool to make grain, but yet even as one of the lightest corn crops in history it still made a record. Thats my point at the peak of all this wailing and crying the farmers stated that the market didn't get it the all the while corn ran up to $4.90 and not many sold and we know how that crop turned out IMHO this crop has a lot more going for it than that crop did.

My goal is for that not to get lost by the Majority because of all the "Venting" by the vocal Mynority 71% G/E corn and 66%g/e Beans are still the numbers that make for record yields.

I was called a doom and gloomer last summer and again at the Jan. report when I stated that production would be better than anybody thought. I can handle that I just don't understand why people who think production is good ( when the Numbers would indicate the same) are called doom and gloomers yet people who are certain that production is going to be bad are the optomistic ones when history is against we farmers producing a crop failure.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)