AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

USDA Acreage Report next week
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 6/27/2010 19:24 (#1252724 - in reply to #1252697)
Subject: Mark do you think the goverment is just lying

Red River Valley
Corn planting progress was near record fast, emergance was also, Crop ratings have been record high and progress well ahead of normal.

Bean planting has been at or above average and will be near 97% done this week crop ratings have been at or near record high, yes they are falling somewhat but beans always fall.

You have come up with every half baked Idea trying to kill this crop and send prices higher and have been wrong for 3 months now.

please tell what factors are makeing this crop smaller

I have listened to you come on here and tell everybody about limit and multiple limit up days just around the corner, you have preached of how slow this crop was planted and how slow it emerged (neither of which were correct).

You have claimed that there is noway this crop is as good as USDA has had it rated now you talk of 10 million acres of lost production.

all the while you told everybody on this board and you clients to go long corn and beans which only cost most anybody that listened to you about $100 per acre in profits.

now with crop ratings at record high your trying to sell me with the story that nothing will make this crop any bigger than 140-150 bpa.

I'm glad I have never listen to you I just feel sorry for anybody who might have. If your going to come on here and state that "there are several factors that this is a small crop and getting smaller" PLEASE LIST THEM

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)