AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SeniorCiyizen.....VXX ???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 6/16/2010 23:19 (#1239947 - in reply to #1239587)
Subject: Re: SeniorCiyizen.....VXX ???

I have been scaling in over the past several days: 29.10 30.33 27.99 Did not do any today as there is a gap just above $25.00 & thinking we may get a dip tomorrow..picked up some CVX (chevron) at 71.14 the other day....I want to give this stock market (VXX) plenty of room as the 'funny money' could still push this thing higher in the short term.

Our 'little group' is not so little any more. I think my mailing list is bumping against 950 -I used to speak quite a bit, here and in England...spouse sez I tend to get carried away & can go on & on....too many old stories.

Am still trading the wheat corn & beans from the long side & its been a long battle..these grain markets continue to be 'sold out' & am thinking we finally get some attention due to the Canadian situation-this should re-balance the wheat a little & while the canola oil is not significant in the big picture...it does attract some attention to the beans. However I am not looking for big rewards--just more volatility.

Am also of the opinion there is a great effort (FED) to hold this 1040-50 area on the S&P in the short run. So, in addition to all the walls of worry in these markets I believe there might also be a little manipulation. Am also thinking of taking a swing down into the gulf area to visit with a few folks on the ground...these types of situations attract a lot of 'wingnuts' & of course the media loves those folks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)