AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Useless Rhetoric-we are swamped in it.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 6/6/2010 16:58 (#1226746 - in reply to #1226675)
Subject: Re: Useless Rhetoric-we are swamped in it.

I have read a great deal about Martin Armstrong and find his case of extreme interest.
Where do I start? On one hand I do not want suits at my door & on the other hand using a little caution....at my age & feeble minded condition...who cares?
During my lifetime I have been fortunate to have met quite a few folks who possessed a lot of "juice." These are not folks who are ever interviewed by the media and most are very low profile.

Being in one of these moods of frustration today, I have uploaded a series of videos on the website
http://www.perspicuousrisk.com/

As most of my life activities have dealt with agriculture in one form or another I discovered agriculture on an international level leads to a variety of doors. There are times when governments must prepare meaning they require additional supplies. Agriculture is important to intelligence agencies.

One of the videos deals with Israel & as co-incidence many, many years ago, after a lengthy visit with a prominent farmer &agri-businessman was told by my host on our return flight home .."you just met the fellow who bought the ship, delivered the secret package & then arranged to sink the ship--small world isn't it...to find that a fellow in the Midwest was the go-between for a major international transaction?" I was very surprised. I view myself as a cynic...try not to get out on the fringe...but I knew my host quite well....he was a straight-shooter.

Along another avenue a few years ago I became acquainted with a retired investigative reporter. A level-headed, old fashioned fellow of some reputation & still maintain email contact. He has a reservoir of astounding stories. In the possession of evidence in regard to border drug trafficking...he brought such to the attention of the attorney general of a state & was told "we aren't interested in this sort of thing right now." (very prominent names involved).

On the other side, as part of the nature of my long ago business, I had a smattering of acquaintances with a few folks who operated on the dark side of the law. They provide a real world view of the justice system, politicians & how to successfully manipulate the system. A couple did time at Lewisburg...the others have strong connections within the justice system and are not bothered. In fact the defense attorney for one of these folks is now the Attorney General of one of our states. This particular fellow enjoyed a high success rate in the defense of potential felons.

My age accounts for a lot of my frustration. As citizens we are deceived by many quarters...I am hoping the younger generations wise up....keep their eye on the ball. I quit attending pro football games in the early 1980's as I had a difficult time keeping my eye on the ball. I prefer baseball. I can see that white ball. Between the media, the government & the talking heads....a variety of balls are thrown onto the field and it is getting very, very difficult to focus on the one ball....the rest of them are 'red herrings.'

Keep your eye on the ball.

Edited by SeniorCitizen 6/6/2010 17:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)