AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

UPDATE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 6/1/2010 22:45 (#1221381 - in reply to #1221198)
Subject: Re: UPDATE

Red River Valley
I did just fine under the shrub but the country paid a unsustainable price !!!! In the end that will hurt more than the short term gain was worth IMHO

Some of the other things that Bush gave us - the taking down of the world trade towers, the envasion of the pentagon, Massive bailouts without recourse, now almost ten yrs. after he claimed Mission accomplished we are still trying to find the person that was responsible for the 9-11 attacks. He also gave us record high Fert. prices record high fuel prices, record high steel prices, along with the highest number of home forcloseures in history, under his watch the stock market may have went to record levels but also had the 5 or 6 of the biggest ponzi schemes ever. and as far as the Rural economy talk to some off the people who hooked their towns to the sure bet of the bush ethanol mandate, that was a fine little trick he played but than again his masters have started to buy up all the bankrupt plants so I guess alls well that ends well. I have already said that I don't hold out much hope for the current president but his chances were slim and none to start with and as I stated he needed to be a great president in order for this country to pull out of this tail spin it was in. from what I have seen of BO he will be a one term president I only wish the same could have been said about G.W. Bush.

If you belive that GWB was a good president than maybe I should be drinking from the same Kool-aid you are because there is almost NO way any resanable person can think the country is better off after GWB than it was before him.

Again if the pub's think governing to the right of GWB is the way to go than the problems will keep mounting.

As this post has turned a little to politacal I will let you have last say because if I respond again it would have to be in the boiler room and i try to stay out of that area.

I guess on the greatness of GWB you and I will have to just disagree.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)