AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

M3 Contraction tracking economy..??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

djmcountryboy
Posted 5/27/2010 00:45 (#1215313 - in reply to #1215294)
Subject: RE: M3 Contraction tracking economy..??

Mascoutah, Illinois
This economy is propped up on phony numbers. I know Peter Schiff is a huge gold bug and under his future economic forcasts, you have to be. If you remove the stimulus each nation through at this problem, we would have seen a depression or worse according to the so-called gurus. However, would we have been better off to take our medicine at the height of the crisis or take it years further down the road?

I believe we need some of the best business minds in our country running our budgets. Whether it is Buffet, Gates, the CEO of Walmart, Steve Jobs, or any other successful CEO. I believe it is our only hope.

We have given out so much help from the government, everyone now expects it. I liken it to the first time car companies gave out 0% financing in trying to revive car sales after September 11. People now expect it and car companies have put themselves at the mercy of the consumer. Folks now expect their government checks and they expect them to be bigger each year. Checks get smaller, you get voted out as a politician. How do you ween addicts off of the freebies? Does anyone have the multi trillion dollar answer?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)