AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some Realities
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ECentIL
Posted 4/17/2010 08:03 (#1165049 - in reply to #1164996)
Subject: Re: Some Realities

Villa Grove,Il
Bookmarked a new link. Keep the information coming. I so enjoy your comments and threads. Yea for Max Kieser!! I wonder, if we had more of these kind of reports, and they made it to the forefront of our mainstream media, how much of an effect would it have on the nations opinions of our administration. I have always said Wall Street was not for the meek and weak of heart, guess the same could be said for CBOT. I've always felt like you don't want to "invest" more than you can lose.
But getting back to the wicked web that's been woven. I feel we've only seen the start of the ivory towers begun to crumble. I wonder if there can be enough money printed; enough spin put on our financials, that everyone will finally go to the booths and be heard. I suppose one of worst things to happen is the U.S. will be like a third world nation as far as financials are concerned.
I could go on and on, don't have time, have to get to work.
Do keep the thought provoking comments coming. I enjoyed your thread about a week ago on your little history on the board of trade. Took me back to the start of my farming career. Sat in that local trading office and watched the "ticker" and learned some of my early lessons about the markets. Still learning, just more cautious.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)