AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MIGHT BE THE SAUSAGE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 4/9/2010 15:50 (#1156222)
Subject: MIGHT BE THE SAUSAGE

Bought one of those large & tricked up crock pots & made a new version of Italian Sausage stew....its a little spicy..spouse tasted it...a neighbor was over last night and elected to pass on it...I intended to freeze most of it anyway....BUT, these markets are beginning to act a little spooky. Maybe it is just my reaction to the stew; I pigged out last night.

I'd like to call one of my big money mgr buddies & check out the soybeans but I'd have to contend with their laughter & harassment when I tell them I'm long a few...so I remain within my own sources and style.

There was an interesting blurb on the Zero Hedge website the other day to the effect 'a form of USA currency controls were hidden in the Jobs Bill' and obviously no one read the legislation. It is worth a glance.

Who can be bullish on corn?? Yet, it hangs on...soybeans are an obvious short....but, they are sure sticky in this area. Meats are getting rich, but I recall discussions on this forum a couple of years ago to the effect I believe this meat deal will last awhile & still think so but I do not rule out violent reactions...Gold?? These Markets almost acts like there is a large scoop underneath...I guess we will know in a few days.

Quite possibly I should start my Spring exercise program & get in shape as it could well be 'car wash' time if my soybean analysis proves to be all wet.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)