AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kind of sums up the way I feel.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 3/9/2010 15:43 (#1112330 - in reply to #1112174)
Subject: Re: Kind of sums up the way I feel.

Add me to that list.

If anyone recalls, I was, and remain such, suspicious Madoff "grabbed that phone one morning to make the call" as he was aware some very ugly folks were about to execute plan B...plan B being rather unpleasant. Mr. Markopolos is (1) a gentleman (2) knows full well he cannot utter other beliefs...1st. There are many extremely dishonest folks in wall street firms, 2nd.. unregulated hedge funds are an obvious opportunity to launder money 3rd confirms we have some very BAD BAD people who extend financial wherewithal into the markets....there are folks on this planet who pull in millions and millions every month and are unable to walk down to the local brokerage and open an account...those folks do not want to put all of it in their vaults & basements as most do not trust one another ...plus they'd like to earn a return.

Therefore, the old rule...follow the money & I suspect there are quite a few hands in the "skim stream" ..regulators & politicians..with offshore accounts to enable this process. In the meantime, the rest of us watch and let the anger build. The system is extremely corrupt.

All noticed Mr. Madoff named no names...I suspect he did not want a deal....I suspect he wanted a concrete room ...I suspect he is very paranoid and do believe he faces certain risks depending upon when he is located in a facility with 'connected' inmates. I suspect the bureau of prisons is already aware of the possible risks & treat him as a special case. I further speculate there are some very PROMINENT folks who encouraged a rapid conclusion to this affair and to get him behind walls to control what he can say and write, should he decide to get cute. Some of those folks most likely are located in our Capitol.

Edited by SeniorCitizen 3/9/2010 15:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)