AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Great Pacific Trading Company website
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

dpilot83
Posted 3/8/2010 11:29 (#1110459 - in reply to #1110163)
Subject: Re: Great Pacific Trading Company website

Figured mine out. The GPTC website is up. If you are unable to connect, you should try things mentioned above and if it doesn't work, clear your history, delete your temporary files, etc. This will result in being able to connect. For me it was more complicated than that. I use Wild Blue satellite internet. Wild Blue has an optimizer that you download. The optimizer changes a setting in your browser that tells your browser to check Wild Blue for information on how to direct your browser instead of other sources. Apparently they have not updated yet to indicate that GPTC is back up and running. The solution for me was to either use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox (because I have not configured Internet Explorer to run well with Wild Blue) or to change my Firefox settings to "automatically connect". This makes it so that I can see the GPTC page, but it may cause problems occasionally viewing NAT. I'm sure Wild Blue will update soon and I'll be able to access with the optimizations in place.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)