AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Getting old?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

TALKINAG
Posted 3/5/2010 08:08 (#1105866)
Subject: Getting old?

Wife kept telling me I need new shoes, so I said lets go get some.  After trying on about 4 pairs I was tired of shopping and said which ones would be better?  She said they were both fine but pick the ones I like best so I did.  Got home tried them on she said they kinda look like old man shoes I said why didn't you say that at the store!  She said just ask your teenage daughter, she walks in and says they look fine (good for me) mom says really? She says no I am just being nice.  Later 8 year old son says Dad those shoes look pretty cool I said really yep Dad I like them. All is fine then.... he says just like your friend John's shoes. John single cool guy good for me I am cool and my shoes are cool! Then.. he says no you know John the guy we saw last night (Johns Dad)! Yes I know the (65 year old) guy, yes him Dad he was really nice wasn't he? Yes he was and I am keeping these shoes also! Just had to laugh and told my wife later and she also got a good laugh too. And by the way I am in my 30's and 65 is not old at all! Have a great day the sun is shinning.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)