AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More bullying
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Suey
Posted 3/2/2010 08:55 (#1101013 - in reply to #1100957)
Subject: RE: More bullying

WCIL
You don't state which state you live in. But, in Illinois every school has an antibully policy. I realize you have talked to the Principal twice... But, did you fill out the paperwork?? There is a form to fill out to document the harassment.

I do believe that the principal should have done something on his own about the JA father at games. Since the principal has done nothing after 2 contacts it is now time to make an appointment and go in and state your problem to the Superintendent. Surely, they already know about it??? I realize BB season is almost over but make a request to speak at the next school board meeting. Bring your video, have your son tell what has been said and done, even bring other kids who are tired of the loud mouth. (You might have to do this in closed session) I'm willing to bet the Athletic Director, principal and Supt. will deal with the problem before you have to go to the School Board. When you go to the school Board, they will see that their administration has not done their job.

Keep your hormones in check. Hitting the loud mouth bully will get you a court date. Get even.... the best revenge will be that he doesn't get to watch his kid play for a full year. Without his jerk father there the kid might end up being a better player and person.

Whenever, we had a parent that was negative at a game I dealt with them my own way. I sit behind them. Everytime they started to open their mouth. I yelled a positve out. And I CAN NOT BE OUT YELLED!!! After about 3 quarters of it they finally gave up for that game at least. I also feel that maybe I did get a few of them to see how negative they were being. Now, I didn't try this technique until I had said something to them about their sportsmanship. Most told would tell me that they realized they were wrong to do it but had a hard time containing themselves, some ignored my suggestion of acting like an adult, and I one told me he had the right to yell at ind. kids... especially his kid.

You've been the bigger person and so has your kid. Continue to do the right thing. Sticks and stones.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)