AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

More bullying
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

gavogel
Posted 3/1/2010 17:14 (#1099902 - in reply to #1099777)
Subject: Re: More bullying

Marion,ks
We had a situation in which a person was so bad at a game between rival team and us. It did not help that in the last 6 seconds we got a steal and basket then won by 1 point. That person (an adult with no kids on the team) was called into the superintendent's office the next day. He was told that he could not attend anymore games (period) when our team and theirs play at either town. I think that you could go to the school board and request that they look into the situation. If you know any board members, have them go to the games and observe. Write down or better yet cam cord the j***S' behavior at these games. The more you document your position, the better you will be. Cam cord the player's and coaches' response to such behavior. In the real world, document, document, document. I had to intervene when my daugher was in the six grade (twice). I told the teacher the first time, if he did not straighten up the kids, I would, and there would be a lot of tears. The second time, I went after a para that was yelling at the kids. There was no certified teacher in the room. The para was even giving out grades (In Kansas, there either has to be a certified teacher or the para has to be waviered in). She was neither. I informed the principal that she either started to do her job and the yelling would stop or the next day I would file a report on criminal verbal abuse and have both of them in handcuffs. Needless to say, both of them left that year. You might have to be a (pardon the expression) a bitch about it but don't back down. Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)