AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

importance of vacation
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

black dirt
Posted 2/28/2010 09:48 (#1097804 - in reply to #1097613)
Subject: RE: I have been..............

Elkhart, Illinois
Dingaling - 2/28/2010 05:32

trying to get him away from the farm....... This summer is approaching and so are a couple more NAT gatherings, looks like Iowa right before school starts back up. Farm Progress Show is in Boone, Ia. this year and will make a wonderful trip. Bill "Blackdirt" will be there with his cooker in tow. Melissa has really enjoyed these trips, of course we have always enjoyed roadtrips, something I have always dreamed of since I was a kid, a younger kid than I am now.
Daytrips are good for the soul as well, went to the RV show in Timonium yesterday, have no intention of buying but it doesn't hurt to look, picked a good restaurant for dinner and tryed it out on the way home, we had a blast.
I'll start workin on him a little more, you guys are still plenty young. I found the more years that have passed the more I appreciate the time away. I also have found that planning ahead is the only way to make it happen, we set the date and work to it. And there is also nothing wrong with walkin out the door tomorrow morning and leaving for a daytrip to West Virginia or Ocean City either.
Good luck Mandi, I know he is a little stubborn and set in his ways !!!!!!! Hehehehehe

I wonder if Mrs. Ding-a-Ling considers pushing a PHord as a vacation??

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)