AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

confront a parent if their son is hurting others at school
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

JD4020
Posted 2/28/2010 00:38 (#1097529 - in reply to #1097235)
Subject: Re: confront a parent if their son is hurting others at school

USA
I am now in the same situation. Our son was being bullied, couldn't take it any longer and beat the crap out of the kid. A few weeks before this happened, I called the assistant principal and told him what was going on and what was going to happen if it didn't stop, I told him that when and if my son blows, he's going to blow big!! He said he would take care of it, he didn't. Our son came home from school a few days before Christmas break with boogers wiped all over the back of his shirt, I also told the assistant principal this, he said he would take care of it, he didn't. Our son is 15 yrs old, 16 yrs. old today. He beat the crap out of the kid, who smokes, pops pills, goes to the county drug court for substance abuse, so you get the idea of what kind of kid this is. Our son was charged with 4th degree assault so was the other kid. He got sent to the alternative school for 20 days. We've been to court twice to see a "court designated worker". We told him to do what he did. And make the first punch count. Well, if he is compliant with the CDW, and fills out his assault work book and makes a poster about 4th degree assault, she will wipe if off record. Now, personally, I think this is a bunch of b.s. Back when I was in school, you did what you had to do, go to the principal's office, got 3 licks with the paddle, had your parents called and that was it. My son was also suspended for 3 days on top of all of this. The CDW is nice and I ask her after our first appt., if schools could still paddle would you have a job, she said no. Now the a-hole kid comes back to school next week. The CDW told our son if he does anything for our son to call her and skip the school principal. Schools do nothing about bullying, teachers don't get involved, even though our school system has a "NO bullying policy." It doesn't work. Nip it in the bud NOW, preschool, before this kid gets any older.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)