AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

L700N Brake Booster Midland C4084 MH
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

dondozer
Posted 9/26/2024 07:47 (#10905135 - in reply to #10905032)
Subject: RE: L700N Brake Booster Midland C4084 MH

NW Ohio,near Findlay
To Indy and Husker, there is more to the story, relevant now. The unit was sent to a rebuilder in Florida, not saying it was the link Husker posted.
The unit was rebuilt, sent back to owner's mechanic, totally broken, quote, the neck was broke off, major damage to unit, now they have no core to rebuild, maybe Brake Materials reason they can't help, and the place Husker suggested, states they have to have a core to rebuild.
Currently, working with insurance company of shipper that broke the rebuilt one. With no core to rebuild, major problem. Just seems to me they could fab something to make it work. I really don't know if it's a vacuum unit or hydraulic unit that works, I assume off the power steering pump, just trying to help owner of truck and a good mechanic to get it fixed.
Will forward the last info Husker had, go from there. I have a L8000 Ford with a 3208 Cat, having problems getting anything in cab parts. Why are Louisville parts not even listed under Ford Trucks? Lots of them on the road, at least they were. Sterling parts are problems too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)