AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RUMBLING GUT
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Mrs Seabee
Posted 2/22/2010 23:29 (#1088683 - in reply to #1088477)
Subject: RE: The moon?

Northern Indiana
This isn't really market talk, but I'd like to share this anyway. In mine and Seabee's readings we have come to the conclusion that one must pay attention to several areas in the coming years.
First, do whatever you can to pay off chronic debt - consumer types of debt. Restructure or sell some assets to pay off your automobile(s), and your credit cards. Banks are not your friend! Second, Take care of your health. It is imperative that you use wisdom in the lifestyle you're living - habits, diet, the amount of exercise you get, etc. Third, establish a sum of cash that you can rely on and put it in a place where only you and someone else may know of. Cash is king when credit dries up and there are opportunities to take advantage of. Fourth be diligent in protecting your privacy. Information is being collected about us at an alarming rate, from everywhere. Fifth, your household needs to have some food storage. The common consensus seems to be at least a month's worth, but I'm thinking two month's at least. Grocery stores (even rural folks need to purchase staples like flour and stuff) nowadays stock about three days worth of inventory. Most of this country would only be at the most 9 meals away from chaos and hunger without some storage plan, and if a household were to become jobless, you would need it for yourselves.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)