AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No CDL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

dub
Posted 8/30/2024 19:44 (#10872887 - in reply to #10872782)
Subject: RE: No CDL

Clarksville, IL
I'll say this cdl to me is utter waste, for farm use, my thing is it's sad all states around us don't need j50 j51 they can drive a farm semi with nothing, I see 0 issues why we can't do the same as I was told from dot cop doing stuff she said won't happen due to Chicago. She said I see 0 issues with it her had family in Indiana that farmed never needed anything for farm use. That said she said 99% of farmers are more safer than people driving a rv as she said her dad had 0 business driving a rv cross country, but he could hop in it and go 0 issues. She said I think a class on it would help every 3 years or so, would benefit, and she said I see 0 issues.as sje said the indiana chemical license to Indiana was a joke said she didn't know how bad it was here till she was told like no testing or you could use a book. Our state lacks common sense. She did say people farther north were moving away from semis for tandems due to can't get drivers, she said that will only get bigger, maybe some don't agree but needs to all be fair in states, I still remember hearing a guy from cdl test place saying about guys failing people juat because they could at thr dmv, sad part nother one said guy giving him test had never drove a semi how in the heck can you give a test our state is so screwed. If rv people required a cdl I can imagine the heat would come from all them not able to pass!! But at least we're doing a dang business, was told j51 is fine if within 150 air miles of your farm on farm plates

Allen

(Screenshot_20240830_193409_Chrome (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Screenshot_20240830_193409_Chrome (full).jpg (191KB - 12 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)