AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NVDA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FW30
Posted 8/24/2024 18:15 (#10864627 - in reply to #10863819)
Subject: RE: NVDA

EC SD
Yes - I am confident the earning will be strong for NVDA this week. Have been accumulating shares all year long, as I had suggested best to buy some more each week to cost average in.

Currently have my all-time biggest position right now, after buying the recent dip. Up over 50% this year on the whole position. Up over 150% on my initial shares bought last January...

Well - what if it is not a great report? At worst, they will announce a minor delay and perhaps miss the lofty expections by a percent or two. I really don't care if the price falls back to $100 or $120 on a miss. I will just buy the dip again. This stock is going much higher as the AI megatrend will be strong for a few more years at least, and this is the best stock to play it with.

Is it overpriced? Nope, not by any valuation metrics that consider its current and projected growth rate. No net debt. Insane EBITDA profit margin over 75% and still increasing. EBITDA fwd profit growth projected to be over 166% by next year at this time. Yes, that is more than another double on deck...

Lots of TV talking heads saying it is time to sell NVDA. Hey no issues with taking a profit when you have one. I am still expanding my position though...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• NVDA - ZCZFarmer : 8/24/2024 07:07

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)