AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blending ag leader and PP
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 7/30/2024 08:42 (#10832222 - in reply to #10827663)
Subject: RE: Blending ag leader and PP

East Central, Nebraska
i do the exact same thing. as described above you need a repeater and that will send the data to the planter monitor module and then on to the display. i have graham drives controlled by the hydraulic drive module, and a clutch control module, so nearly exactly what your doing. ran that way for some years and worked fine.

i was only using the PP system to control airbags and using ag leader for everything else. last winter i was going to do a full ag leader upgrade on my planter and wanted sure speed but of course i fell in the gap of time it was not for sale and didn't know what to do so now i have delta force on the planter. its looking like i am going to own a gen3 and speed tubes and not look back. not the route i intended but that's how it goes.

if you have any other questions on doing this let me know. it all worked well but one thing i would notice from time to time is that it seemed to me once and a while that if the ag leader monitor got turned on minutes before the PP that it would sometimes not show me seed data. if i turned them all on the same time, or the PP monitor first it was fine. just an fyi.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)