AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Tesla in Hot weather
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Original Greaser Bob
Posted 7/28/2024 16:26 (#10829779 - in reply to #10829301)
Subject: RE: My Tesla in Hot weather

Altoona, WI
Clodbuster1 - 7/28/2024 09:41

I use cruise control most of the time and would not like a vehicle that argues with me as to what speed I should set it at. lol

The ultimate goal of Tesla is full, unsupervised, self driving. All of what their cars do is to work toward that goal, including collecting data to further that goal. It is not perfect and Tesla admits that. They improve the software, send it down to the fleet, which includes Ed's car and every other Tesla out there, and let it run in the wild, collecting feedback from those cars. They then use that feedback to make further improvements. Yes, Tesla owners are guinea pigs of sorts, but that is the only way they are going to be able to perfect it. There is no amount of private testing that a company could do to perfect it in ALL of the conditions and scenarios before sending it out to customers. To be a Tesla owner, you need to think like a pioneer in the 1800s making a new trail out west. It is exciting, sometimes frustrating, sometimes even dangerous if you aren't paying attention, and certainly not for the the type that prefers to stay in a regular vehicle where everything is all safe and sound. But those type will never experience the thrill of reaching Californy where the gold is at either.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)