AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My Tesla in Hot weather
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Original Greaser Bob
Posted 7/28/2024 16:14 (#10829762 - in reply to #10829755)
Subject: RE: My Tesla in Hot weather

Altoona, WI
BeerBudgetFarms - 7/28/2024 16:09

Original Greaser Bob - 7/28/2024 16:05

Tomcat - 7/28/2024 07:42

I think what Ron and I are trying to point out is Ed’s blatant one sided promotion of this vehicle.  I’ve got plenty of products I like but I can still see engineering errors in them it’s not that way with Ed’s Tesla.  Nothing is perfect except apparently this vehicle.  

Or maybe it's the fact that 99% of Tesla owners love the cars and hate the thought of driving any other. The last few years, there are a bunch claiming they hate them, but it's mostly political due to Elon's conservative opinions that he isn't afraid to express. They are selling them, switching to ICE or other EVs,

but they will be back. I watch Tesla related forums

pretty close and it is rather comical to see them

whining about how they hate Elon, would like to quit

Are you blind he a paid lobbyists for Tesla
Tesla, but hate the thought of switching to anything different.

As for Ed, I really do not see anything in his threads where he is ramming his car down anyone's throat. He has been giving realistic, real life usage experiences that match up with everything I have seen related to Tesla user experience so I do not think he is sugar coating anything. Maybe you feel that he is because what he is reporting isn't matching up with the anti-EV propaganda that perhaps have jaded your opinion of them? I think what one needs to realize is that there are EVs, and then there are Teslas. I feel that EVs are the future, a good thing overall, but right now you couldn't put a gun to my head and force me to take any brand other than Tesla.

What are you squealing about. Can't make heads or tails out of that post.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)