AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader configuration for rear center section
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 7/26/2024 12:49 (#10827142)
Subject: Ag Leader configuration for rear center section

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
We are getting our Hagie STS-12 ready to do some fungicide application on corn today. The main boom is up front but we have a rear center section for this situation. A 3-way valve can direct the spray either to the front center section or the rear center section.

We use an Ag Leader Liquid Product Control module to control all aspects of rate control, section control etc. The sprayer normally has 7 boom sections ahead of the machine.

I created a new configuration that contains essentially all the same values as we use with the other spray jobs where the front center boom is used. I did go into the boom offsets screen and edited the center section and changed its location from 19' ahead of the rear axle to 11' behind the rear axle. This should give a proper representation of the situation and auto swath should turn the center section ON/OFF later than the other sections due to it location.

This may not be necessary but is easy enough to do. I named this configuration Corn with rear Boom so the operator can distinguish it from the normal spray configuration where the sections are all up front.

The screen depiction looks like the screen shot below. Notice the majority of the booms are ahead of the operator but the center section is shown behind the operator.

No, I'm not spraying water, we've had plenty of that this year.

Edited by tedbear 7/28/2024 13:28

(Hagie Rear Config (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Hagie Rear Config (full).jpg (84KB - 136 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)