AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Camping isn’t what it used to be.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 7/26/2024 06:54 (#10826643 - in reply to #10826343)
Subject: RE: Camping isn’t what it used to be.

Jeffersonville, OH
Personally, I hate camping and campers, but my wife got into it a couple years ago and her and my son really enjoy it, along with my sister and brother-in-law and the 2 nephews, and my best friend and his wife and what we consider our 2 nieces...so, I drag her camper where she tells me, she does a good job setting it up on her own, and I go hang out after work. I have a hard time sleeping in it, so I drive the 20-30 miles home from the local state park campgrounds, and sleep in my own bed LOL

She just upgraded to a 32' 5th wheel last week since for some reason all the kids want to sleep in her camper with Brooks (my son), so she decided that since they like it she'd go a little bigger than her 26' starter camper and hopefully be the last one she buys until the kids are grown. Whatever, she works hard, takes care of the house, and can spend her money...I just help her spend it wisely and look after the mechanical side of things to minimize the cost of paying people to do things on it.

I will say this, to each their own...but they offered her 11 year financing on a 2019 camper at 9.99%...that right there is how folks keep buying newer and newer campers. Cheap payments and forever terms...local bank did her much better than that since she has been very good with her finances, but the point remains. That place was busy as could be each time we went in, and was rolling the campers out of there even in this economy.

Chris

Edited by c_mayer 7/26/2024 10:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)