AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Camping isn’t what it used to be.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

chinband
Posted 7/26/2024 06:39 (#10826630 - in reply to #10826343)
Subject: RE: Camping isn’t what it used to be.

Mendota illinois
I personally really enjoy Camping,getting out with nature is very calming. Of course, I don’t like crowded conditions but the bigger, fancier campgrounds are always full. I started out with a tent and went to pop up now I’ve got a 20 foot travel trailer and that’s as big as I want to get. I would enjoy seeing a lot of this country by going camping anywhere and everywhere. It would be nice to travel the country full-time living in a camper, but being a full-time camper you may want to think about few things, just recently along interstate 80, not too far from my house, A couple solar home and he decided to go full-time camping throughout the , they bought a massive motor home and was touring a vehicle behind the motorhome and for some reason it caught on fire. Everything they own was in the motorhomr. That would be devastating and I’m sure they had insurance. I just hope they can get their life back together Only thing they had left was the clothes on their back , so sometimes it looks like fun. Sometimes it cannot be as much fun as what you expect. Camping is great but just be careful, be aware of what’s going on. I enjoy camping because of the beauty in nature, living a frugal life I really enjoy that from the rat race we live in nowadays.
Enjoy ever day possible
Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)