AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Things are getting out of hand on auction…
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

E.Daehler
Posted 7/24/2024 22:07 (#10825022 - in reply to #10824999)
Subject: RE: Things are getting out of hand on auction…

Higginsville, MO
jsfarms86 - 7/24/2024 21:50

Big Ben - 7/24/2024 20:31

cv107 - 7/24/2024 18:28

I wonder why the dealer didn’t go to some of their customers and try and sell it a big reduced price

Maybe they did.

They didn't and this is why the dealers are hurting. I talked to this dealership about buying a combine they couldn't even come close to what they are bringing at auction. I gave them the numbers of what they bring at auctions and they were off by 100k. So today I bought a combine at their sale and saved 160k from their price. Now I would of rather helped out a salesman then the auction company. Mind you I have 2 great salesman from this company. I think it's kind of bs that the salesman cant get a good shot of selling it instead of lining the pockets of auction company's. Especially since the auction company is going to take $500 from you next week, because that money is going to used towards cyber security as they say....

I feel sorry for the sales guys if they are good, i dont for the corporate figure heads. Maybe might show why single or couple store dealers are better that the mega chains.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)