AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I Dislike Mail In Rebates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 7/24/2024 13:45 (#10824398 - in reply to #10824373)
Subject: RE: I Dislike Mail In Rebates

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

jonas grumby - 7/24/2024 13:24 Been purchasing stuff for a project at my mother's house at Menards. Purchases were enough to mail in Menards 11% rebate. Menards could make the process a lot easier. If they are having a rebate why not simply allow a person to fill out the information online. They already require going online to fill out the rebate information form that needs mailed. I realize the object is for Menards to be able to advertise lower prices because their advertised price is after the 11% rebate and Menards knows that a percentage of people will not bother to send in the rebate forms. Thus allowing them to garner a higher price. Rant over.

Haven't ever gone online to fill out the rebate form...........pick it up at the counter as we leave the store. Spend 5 mins completing it, addressing and stamping the envelope, and about 2 wks later the little voucher is in the mailbox.   Menard's whole premise is the hope that you'll think it's too much trouble to claim the rebate and they'll be money ahead. Thus, I doubt we've missed more than $10 in rebates over the 20+ yrs Menard's has been in town. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)