AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Come on guys!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

David
Posted 7/24/2024 11:40 (#10824228 - in reply to #10824212)
Subject: RE: Come on guys!

dko_scOH - 7/24/2024 11:29

David - 7/24/2024 07:51 I’m still here and been here for 20 years and am the exact same person and username I have always been. I signed up years ago on the original site and never posted for years just sitting and learning before I even posted anything. I was first called out by the owner of this site for being ignorant on my opinions and what I stood for. He used my email address as a reason for that. I then used a different email address for a long time until that one got stolen and compromised. It has been used by someone else and I had to get rid of it. I have removed that email and my full name for a number of reasons. The last straw was when someone here looked me up and then used a board I sit on to question my integrity and whether I was even competent to sit on that board. That guy doesn’t even know me but he just doesn’t like my politics so he used that against me to call me ignorant as well. I don’t come on here and call names and act the fool.Yes, I am opinionated and will call folks out and push back and stand for certain things. But, just like yourself that questioned me and basically called me a liar (finally had to post a picture to prove I wasn’t lying) when at a stock show with my daughter and you wanted to tell me how to live my life and how to raise her, I simply got tired of it all. I have apologized to many on here online and also by email. I’ve been wrong but I don’t hide who I am. I’ve never changed usernames, had multiple usernames, and am proud of who I am. I have hosted folks from this site in my home, many on here know who I am, I have emailed/texted many on issues in life, and have no qualms about who and what I am. When folks like woodduck calls me a communist because of my name and belief system and target me for no reason other than that, why put that info out there? When folks like yourself specifically call me out and seem to have an issue with all things David Yoder, I get tired of it. I’ll not change my name as long as I am allowed on this site. And I agree that Tommy can be a hassle. Doesn’t mean folks have to be a prick about it. One that called him a tuff guy has had multiple multiple usernames and is allowed to continue over and over and over. He can’t even acknowledge who he is. I’ll always acknowledge who I am. And, no matter who you are, I will willingly and gladly host you in my home and do anything for someone. I don’t hate people. I may not care for their politics and standards and way of living, but I don’t hate people. I’ve invited many here I have been crossways with to my place. If that doesn’t mean I am who I say I am, then I can’t do more than that.

My remark to you was that I found it odd that someone who worked for a company that depended on science should have such anti-science opinions. You immediately took that as some sort of threat.

David, I think you probably a nice and well-meaning guy. But you are also thin-skinned, petty, hold a grudge forever, and never miss a chance to whinge on about it. You need to learn to let things go. But, even in this thread, you demonstrate that doing so just isn't within you.

So having a good memory makes one whiny, petty, and thin skinned? I was putting on here why I removed my information since my name was used and called out. I used few names and was respectful and used facts and not conjecture. Some, such as yourself, don’t agree with my heritage, political leanings, and religious persuasion. That seems to be an issue when I take a stand. I guess if you want to call that thin skinned and petty, feel free. I am fairly confident that I’m not the only one that has said something about your condescension as well. That was the point I made when you called me out due to my skeptical call on some science. I didn’t take it as “a threat”. I took it for what it was - a condescending attitude towards my stance.

As has been pointed out, I have apologized many times on here and even to you and others via email. I have invited you to my home. If you believe that to be petty and whiny, I can’t help you.

Edited by David 7/24/2024 11:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)