AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

seed pricing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

bill7120
Posted 7/22/2024 23:19 (#10822313 - in reply to #10821923)
Subject: RE: seed pricing

unfortunately im in the highest seed price in Illinois, will it come down doubt it got to look out for shareholders, anxious to see what they do come out with, i think xtendflex will come down it has to really for the loss of dicamba but even with a pre label is really nothing, i had about half the farm in xtendflex all xtends were planted in march, along with about 200 acres of my e3s, got a new number of asgrows that look EXCELLENT some waterhemp coming but was dry in May when post was done so lost the pre, but got a good kill, just had a lot of rain end of June to mid July. e3s got some waterhemp coming, I'm thinking few weeks will all be weedy. Will we see corn under 300 i sure hope so time will tell, pioneer came to me in late march way to late it was expensive had a deal but i asked why are you here in march no january! I know retailer has said don't count on fertilizer coming down, said all the tariffs on the fertilizer keeping the cheaper out, He said have no clue on any pricing yet,

Bill
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)