AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I need some help with Microsoft Access
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

gbryce
Posted 7/19/2024 19:29 (#10818153)
Subject: I need some help with Microsoft Access

West-Central Missouri
So i use Microsoft Access for spray ticket entry. I like how i am able to create spray tickets that are easy to fill out, read and print.
However, I would like to be able to use it to generate a report for each chemical used. I like to keep inventory to split what is used between Dad and I, and to locate discrepancies.
Pic. 1 is of my form in excel. Notice i have 7 fields for chemical entries.
Pic 2 is what it looks like when i export access data to excel to calculate totals for chemicals used. Notice how an individual chemical like Roundup may be in any of the 7 chemical fields depending on the order the ticket was filled out.
Pic 3 is an excel worksheet i use to determine inventory.
Is there a way to set up access to work similiar to a sales receipt or bill in Quickbooks? Where you can enter items and run a report on items used? Can i put a subfoem into my access forms where i can add any number of chemicals and it will show entrees by chemical in another related table? Would excel or google sheets be better for this?
It seems like there would be a way to integrate everything together better than what i have currently.

Edited by gbryce 7/19/2024 19:42

(IMG_7080 (full).png)

(IMG_7081 (full).png)

(IMG_7079 (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_7080 (full).png (106KB - 85 downloads)
Attachments IMG_7081 (full).png (104KB - 89 downloads)
Attachments IMG_7079 (full).png (85KB - 92 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)